West Molokai Real Estate For Sale
Molokai Real Estate for sale on the West end of the island of Molokai Hawaii. 20 acre property with a custom 5,000 square foot Deltec panoramic view home. Great property for those looking for a very private, spacious home on the island of Molokai.
West Molokai House for Sale
If you’re looking for a nice piece of private Molokai real estate, look no further than this 21 acre West Molokai Ranch property. This gated, 21 acre, property is located across the street from the three-mile long white sand Papohaku Beach. The house is not visible from the road but hidden behind a forest of Kiawe trees. There are four large paddocks in the front of the property that can be used for a variety of purposes including: keeping horses, growing vegetables or farming, creating a picnic area, landscaping or whatever you can imagine. There is also a tack room and horse wash rack where you can wash her horse off after a Sunset ride on the beach.
The property is shaped like a large rectangle and the house is located in the back of the property on top of the hill giving you incredible views of Molokai’s famous three-mile beach, Kiaka Rock, The West Molokai resort area and the Island of Oahu. You will be able to watch the waves break and the sunset from your new homes lanai. The house was built in North Carolina and brought to Molokai piece by piece and reassembled on this prime location. Deltech is the name of the manufacturer specializing in panoramic view round homes. Not only is the home hurricane resistant it’s also an incredible home for viewing everything that this property location has to offer.
The Perfect Molokai House
Molokai offers an escape to the everyday hustle bustle of our busy lives and this Molokai property is the perfect getaway. The house is 5000 ft.² and boasts two 1000 ft.² lanais. One upstairs and one covered downstairs lanai. there is a 1600 ft.² three-car garage with the workshop attached. The house has a total of four bedrooms, two of which are master suites. There is an office and a library area. Downstairs there is a game room and a home theater room along with a wide-open kitchen/family room. The house was designed with a very large walk-in pantry that allows you to stock up as much food as you like.
Here are some of the features:
- 5,300 square foot house with approximately 1600 square feet of lanai space in addition to the 5,300 square feet.
- 1,200 square foot Garage with work shop area and shelving in place.
- Off the grid solar and wind home with LP gas backup generator (electric is at the street if you want it).
- Tack room for your horse stuff, wash rack for horses, dogs or other.
- 4 large paddocks that could be used for horses or gardens.
- Chicken coop
- Deltec home – hurricane resistant “green” construction more info at: http://www.deltechomes.com
- 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom – 2 large master suites with walk in closets and custom tiled bathrooms
- Area for library – office
- Large room for a home theater wired for 7.1 surround sound speakers
- Music – billiard room
- Large open kitchen with Wolf gas range and hood, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and custom cabinets.
- Huge walk in pantry so you can stock up at Costco.
- Large family room with a stunning view of Papohaku beach.
- Huge decks for outdoor living – upstairs for sunbathing, downstairs for shade.
- Located between 2 great surf breaks – Dixie’s and Kaluakoi.
- Very open floor plan with vaulted ceilings upstairs
- House comes with pool table, piano, new holland tractor (with mower, scraper and harrow), furniture.
*We are not a Molokai Realtor. These properties are for sale by owner. We do offer a 3% buyers commission to agents and Realtors.
Check out our friends sites!
Captains Gig Charters: Fishing charters and sport fishing on the island of Molokai
Maui Brown Bag: Paper shopping bag supplier serving all of Hawaii